Nevada Investment Management
Nevada’s Retirement Income Specialists
Your Financial Future Depends on your Choices Today
The prospect of building wealth through successful investing has never held more appeal. But like any market, with increased demand for financial products has come increased supply. Investors are faced with what can be daunting choices.
As an Investment Adviser Representative with LPL Financial, a registered investment adviser, we can help you define your long-term investment objectives and build a personalized investment portfolio designed to help pursue them. We recognize the importance of getting to know you – your financial needs, your financial goals and your lifestyle.
Our office was established to provide ongoing professional advice to investors while helping them work towards their individual investment objectives. We are able to do this by offering truly objective financial advice on a fee basis. This method of compensation allows us to adjust your investment portfolio without requiring you to pay commissions.
Working on a fee basis allows us to:
- Customize an investment portfolio that is designed to help you pursue your short- and long-term investment goals.
- Provide simplified performance reporting, making it easy for you to monitor your account.
- Support you with ongoing professional advice, timely information about your account and updates on the world’s financial markets.
- Manage your portfolio and make investment changes without commissions as your objectives or the economic climate changes (nominal transaction charges may apply).
- Managed asset plans - for professional fee-based portfolio management through LPL Financial
- Tax-advantaged investing - to reduce your tax liability and let more of your money work for you
- Investment portfolio analysis - to keep you informed of how your investments are performing, and to make adjustments as needed
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM) - providing you with fee-based asset management through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Adviser. Access to mutual funds, as well as individual stocks and bonds.
- Variable and fixed annuities
- Estate Planning-to protect the wealth you've worked for
Securities offered through LPL Financial, a registered investment advisor. Member FINRA & SIPC.
If you would like any further information about fee-based asset management or other areas of investing, please do not hesitate to contact us.